Affordable, Ubiquitous, Open Cryptography
- Trustworthy Hardware Security Modules, powered by CrypTech technology
- Low cost, open-source solutions
- Verifiable trust as a foundation
Diamond Key Security (DKS) Value
- Productizes, delivers, and supports advanced open-security solutions and reference designs
- Enables ubiquitous cryptographic security
- Generates revenue to sustain ongoing open-source cryptographic development
As a United States 501(c)(3) Internal Revenue Code non-profit organization with a large mission and limited resources, Diamond Key Security™ (DKS) relies on grants from foundations, corporations, and government agencies to support specific programs and projects, and on direct donations from individuals and private philanthropies that value the necessity of secure end-to-end encryption, and the transparency and accountability that open source provides.
If you are interested in making a financial contribution to Diamond Key, simply select an option below.
Donorbox makes it simple to securely donate to our mission. Donorbox only requires your name and email address. All other personal information fields are optional.
To make a larger donation, please contact us directly.