A COMMITMENT TO OUR ONLINE FUTURE
The Campaign for Diamond Key Security
Today, our networks, computers, and smartphones are at risk. We’ve grown accustomed to daily news stories about computer breaches. For example, recently the personal information of more than 100 million Americans was compromised in the Equifax breach.
In his Congressional testimony, former director of National Intelligence James Clapper described the threat: “Cyber threats to US national and economic security are increasing in frequency, scale, sophistication, and severity of impact. The ranges of cyber threat actors, methods of attack, targeted systems and victims are also expanding.”
Funding is critical because it will provide for an open and secure Internet with technical solutions to help us mitigate cyber threats. Supporting Diamond Key will allow us to bring together engineers from around the globe to build open-source hardware security modules for advancing encryption and digital solutions.
Supporting Diamond Key Security is one of the most important investments you can make. Every gift, no matter what the size, contributes to a circle of support, safeguarding the Internet’s secure future. The collective impact of giving goes beyond the immensity of cyberspace and then into our local communities and around the world. With your help, we will accomplish the following:
- Facilitate much-needed multidisciplinary cryptographic research, product development, and education
- Continue development on CrypTech-based product solutions to revolutionize security on the Internet
- Train member organizations with the twenty-first–century technical skills of cryptographic problem-solving and security solutions
- Provide an expanded advisory council of top professional engineers from all over the world, keeping us informed and up-to-date on solving this urgent problem
- Empower and prepare the Diamond Key Security membership to pursue credentials and help establish long-term stability in the rapidly changing cryptographic field
THE INTERNET TRANSFORMED
The ultimate goal of Diamond Key Security is to make the Internet safer for people everywhere by building on and leveraging the technology from the CrypTech Project. The project has built an initial open-source hardware and firmware cryptographic engine. With your help, Diamond Key Security will proliferate the Internet and general communications markets with open, transparently designed, affordable cryptographic products that revolutionize assurance, privacy, and data security.
The team driving this initiative is an international collective of engineers whose goal is to improve security and privacy on the Internet. We will reinvent how we secure the Internet. Join us in this exciting new venture.
For more information and to donate, please contact:
Sylvia R. Hampton, MSM
Fundraising Counsel for Diamond Key Security
Hampton Bates PR and Fundraising
Direct 617.413.6764 • Email: [email protected]